Brow Lift in Nashville
Your upper face communicates much of your emotion and vitality – which is why even moderate sagging or wrinkles can convey an impression of tiredness or sadness. Brow lift surgery in Nashville, TN can help reverse this problem and restore a more energetic appearance.
Dr. Patrick Maxwell and Dr. Unger rea recognized worldwide for the visionary approaches and innovative techniques in plastic surgery procedures such as breast augmentation and facial rejuvenation.
A Brow Lift Can:
- Smooth “frown lines” and wrinkles on the forehead caused by repeated motion or changed skin quality
- Restore the position of brows that have lowered over time
- Help correct moderately loose eyelid tissues
- Create a more positive, energetic, and youthful appearance
Planning Your Procedure
Customization is key to excellent plastic surgery result at MAXWELL AESTHETICS, so Dr. Maxwell and Dr. Unger will perform a detailed examination of your facial tissues and evaluate your goals thoroughly before he develops a surgical approach designed according to your desires and physiology.
Typically, a brow lift in his Nashville, TN private clinic surgical suite involves three components:
- Tightening loose muscles: Sagging skin and other factors play a role in facial aging, but many of the most frustrating “frown lines” and wrinkles result from changes to the position of the forehead muscles over time. Years of experience and an intimate understanding of minimally invasive surgical approaches allow Dr. Maxwell to correct and restore the muscles’ position through a small incision hidden behind the hairline.
- Smoothing out lines and wrinkles: After adjusting the facial muscles, Dr. Maxwell will gently pull the upper-forehead tissues upward and remove excess skin, with special attention to maintain a natural angle of tension that will prevent a “pulled” look.
- Restoring the position of descended brows: In the process of correcting the position of the forehead tissues, Dr. Maxwell can also correct the position of brows that have descended over time. This adjustment also may improve the appearance of loose eyelid tissues, although for extensive eyelid sagginess Dr. Maxwell will generally recommend combining blepharoplasty with your brow lift.
As a surgeon who has achieved international acclaim for his innovation and artistry in plastic surgery, Dr. Maxwell dedicates himself to achieving aesthetically exceptional results. His brow lift procedures utilize up-to-date techniques designed to create minimal scarring, and to adapt well to include facelift or neck lift techniques where necessary.
Brow Lift Surgery and Results
Facial surgery requires careful planning and a clear understanding of what to expect, so Dr. Maxwell, Dr. Unger, and the highly trained and caring aesthetic team at MAXWELL AESTHETICS make themselves available to answer your questions both before and after your procedure.
A brow lift is performed under either “twilight” or general anesthesia in the fully equipped facilities of the MAXWELL AESTHETICS surgical suite or the nearby Baptist Outpatient Surgery Center (Surgicare). Out-of-town patients generally stay in nearby hotels conveniently located near both facilities.
Combination facial procedures require extra time to heal, and factors like age and general health will influence the healing process, but for most patients recovery from Dr. Maxwell and Dr. Unger’s brow lift procedure is relatively fast. Most patients feel comfortable going out within days of their procedure, although they should refrain from overexerting themselves or disrupting the treatment area for a few weeks.