Maxwell Aesthetics Reopening & The Steps We Are Taking To Keep You Safe
On May 4, 2020, Maxwell Aesthetics will officially reopen for business! When we closed our doors and put a hold on elective surgeries, office visits, and injectables nearly 6 weeks ago, we did so as part of the worldwide efforts to contain the COVID19 virus. Our commitment to patient safety, as well as the safety of our staff, healthcare workers, and the vulnerable members of our community prompted us to make this tough, but very necessary decision.
The governor and mayor have given us the go ahead to open our doors once again after 1.5 months of SAFER AT HOME measures. We thank you all for your patience and understanding during this time, as we have had to reschedule many of your appointments, reschedule surgeries, and other planned treatments.
Dr. Unger, Dr. Amaka and Tracy as well as all of us at MA are more than ready to get back to doing what we do best – helping people heal, feel their best, and be a part of the journey to being the versions of themselves!
As usual, you can expect the same high quality and standard of service and care from us when you return to see us in the office. We appreciate your patience as we navigate the “new normal” as we do still need to keep in place several precautions to keep you and our staff safe. We will have the following measures in place:
- Thorough and continual cleaning of exam rooms and the office throughout the day
- Daily Deep Cleans to the office surfaces and rooms
- Personal protective equipment (including masks) for all of our team
- A pre-screening questionnaire and temperature check prior to your appointment
- We ask that you when possible, come to your appointment alone. If you must bring someone, please limit this to one additional person.
- Please reschedule your appointment if
- You have had a fever in the past 14 days
- You have been diagnosed or have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID19
- We understand that some of you will still be hesitant to come in. We understand and we remain available for you virtually. Please contact our office to discuss virtual consultations and visits further as needed.
We hope everyone is remaining safe in these times, and know that we are always here for you. We look forward to welcoming you all safely back!
Dr. Unger, Dr. Amaka and Tracy